You ladies (and a couple of gentlemen!) really pulled out all the stops for Second Annual Red & Black Week. I simply can’t express how pleased I am with the enthusiasm this event garnered amongst our little community!
It’s such a shame that Mr. Linky died in the final hours of the event. This was beyond my control, as Linky is a paid service I use. They have the system back up and running now, so if you missed getting your Day 6 post linked up, please let me know.
And now, the results!
We had a total of 62 participants this year; an incredible increase over last year’s 28 participants.
Altogether, we posted 218 posts. 12 of us posted for all six days of the event. 8 people posted five out of six, and 7 people posted on four out of six days. Our biggest single day was Day Two with 41 entries.
Topics covered included fashion, jewelry, makeup, nails, crafts, flowers, books, poetry, photography, video games, home decor, music videos, nightclubs, cars, hair care products, camping gear, drawings, paintings, food, toys, pets and more!
In case you missed anything, check out all of the Red & Black Posts.
As promised, here is a list of everyone who participated throughout the week, along with links to their blogs. These are listed in the order in which they first posted, starting with Day One.
- VictorianKitty of Sophistique Noir
- Kraven Hellbeast of Meanwhile in Pandaemonium
- Amy of Gothica
- Jean of all Trades
- kakuidori of o.O
- Nightshade of thepurplebroom
- SaryWalrus of The Walrus Room
- Lesthi of Lesthi’s Blog
- Pixel Pixie of Cuz I Said Sew
- Lynoire of Milking the Rolling Cow
- Siouxsie Law
- Madam Noire of Makeup Madness
- Jess Thai of Rabbit Library
- VavaBeeb of VavaBeeb Through the Looking Glass
- Amy Asphodel of Stripy Tights and Dark Delights
- Smashed Doll of Thoughts of a Smashed Doll
- Xanthy of My life as a fairy princess
- Le Professeur Gothique
- Mr. Kitty of Wheels are Everything
- Twisted Princess of Darkling Dreams
- Blackblood of Blood is the New Black
- Mindless of Mindless Indulgence
- Sabayon of Ruffles Not Diets
- Sophie of BelfryBatz
- Leena of Luurankoja kaapissa
- Electrobat of Dark Entries
- Bixie Willow of Goth to Goth
- Sophie of The Dark Functionary
- The Heartsless Witch
- Jamie of Geeky Goth Girl
- Gothbarbie of Military Fashion Show
- Lady Bethezda of Bethezda’s Preoccupations
- Cris of Secret Diary of a Closet Goth
- Countess Audronasha of Gothically Yours
- Meagan Kyla of Coffin Kitsch
- Far Away Girl of Over the Mountains and Far Away
- Sheridan of The Zombie Moshpit
- Cirque de Beaute
- Crazy Nigel of lil’ bit
- Katelynn of Life of a Babybat
- Trystan of This is CorpGoth
- Unlacing the Victorians
- Alicia of yunxheexpyong
- Ms. Lou of The Neo-Victorian Parlour
- Bane of GIY: Goth it Yourself
- Sal K. of Still Dark @ Heart
- Housecat of Domesticated
- Saskia of Catacomb Kitten
- Caitlin of Diary of a Girly Nerd
- Dani DeathBiscuit of Confessions of an Australian Goth
- The Cemetery Dreamer
- The Everyday Goth
- Merrihel Wednesday of Style and Graphite
- Marmalade Marionette
- traicetrak of The Airstepper’s Adventure
- ette of Be old, be new, be different!
- Christopher Courtley of Courtley Manor
- Daughter of the Jaded Era
- Katelyn of The Bat Cave
- Mistress Mystral of Mustaa Pitsia
Please let me know if you find any errors or omissions in this list. I’m human! 😉
Honorary Participant Number 63:
As a little bonus, here is the youngest participant ever in Red & Black Week! This little darling is a relative of mine who apparently really loved our theme. Someday, I will buy her a fabulous pair of shoes to go with that dress!
Thanks for a great week, everyone! I can’t wait for June 2013 so we can do it again. In the meantime, stay tuned for my monthly one-day themes, which will resume July 1.
All images and text © Sophistique Noir Gothic Fashion Blog. Do not use any photos or text from this blog without providing a credit to me and a link back to the original post.